How to Keep Trainees Interested, Enthusiastic, and Participating
|Classroom||13 - 15 Sep 2021||Nairobi||Kshs. 24,000.00 | US$ 212.39|
Trainers who use interactive techniques achieve better results than those who do so solely by lecturing.
Adult trainees absorb and process information most effectively when the trainer creates an atmosphere of active involvement and participation.
Participatory training keeps trainees engaged and makes learning fun and enjoyable. Knowledge obtained this way is more easily internalized and put into practice.
Facilitation Skills for Trainers, Teachers, and Lecturers is a practical 3-day seminar designed for people who conduct training. It aims to help them learn how to create and deliver training sessions that trainees exciting, memorable and worthwhile.
It is also an excellent opportunity to meet and network with other training professionals who share a desire to make training easy, fun and meaningful.
What Youll Learn:
- Adult learning styles and how to relate to each of them.
- How to create a positive training environment that motivates and stimulates learning.
- Activities to loosen up trainees and put them in mood to learn.
- How to use reflective listening and feedback to encourage group involvement.
- How to use experiential activities to facilitate learning and mastery of both knowledge and skills.
- How to build audience rapport and participation.
Your Seminar Agenda:
The Psychology of Adult Learners
- Common Barriers to Adult Learning.
- Types and Needs of Adult Leaners.
- How to motivate adult learner to want to learn.
Developing Content-Rich Training Programmes.
- Setting SMART Training objectives.
- Scripting your sessions for maximum impact.
- Developing visual aids that reinforce learning.
- Developing course books, handouts, and other material trainees will refer to when the training ends.
- How noise, space, temperature, lighting, and other comfort factors affect training.
- How to make training fun and exciting.
- How to keep trainees interested, enthusiastic and participating.
- How to stay in control.
- Visual aids to bring your training to life.
This Seminar is for You:
- If you are a professional trainer or manager who train people.
- If you train people, one at a time, or in large groups.